Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monday 3/1/10


MONDAY 100301

"War Frank"

Three rounds for time of:

25 Muscle-ups
100 Squats
35 GHD situps

Post time to comments.
HeroWarrenFrank_th.jpg
Enlarge image

Captain Warren A. Frank, 26, of Cincinnati, Ohio, died November 25, 2008 while supporting combat operations in Ninewa province, Iraq. He was assigned to the 5th Air Naval Gunfire Liaision Company, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan. He is survived by his wife, Allison, and daughters Sophia Lynn and Isabella Grace.


2 comments:

Neil said...

I went to the gym today to practice Muscle Ups and stopped when I removed skin from my wrist where I rest the false grip. I told myself "Now that I have raw skin, MU's are gonna come up in tomorrow's WOD"....well, here goes!

Sucks to see a New 'Hero WOD' show up. I took the whole post and pic from the mainsite so everybody knew who the hero WOD was for.

Neil said...

Tried to do this As Rx'd....No dice. I did do the first round in 36:51...LOL...I was late so I had to go to Fitness Warehouse and hang my rings from their ceiling, and use a roman chair for GHD's. 2nd round I only got like 2 MU's and was toast, then after several failed MU's I did 100 more squats and 23 more 'GHD Sit ups', if you can call them that. They were very uncomfortable to do on the angled roman chair and my legs were getting numb, so I called it a day...

Sorry Capt Frank, I will make it up next time around!